Wednesday, February 4, 2009
Sooooooooooooo............ I know it's been awhile since I have posted a blog. So this blog probably will be longer then most. Well an update on whats been going on with the Kirkman,Russell,Ellis, and Belisle family, hahaha. Since our family has overgrown our house, we have decided to move. I know it's been a long time coming. So we are currently looking for a place to live. Rentals seem to be low right about now which of course is an advantage for us. We want to move in the next month or two. I hate moving but it will give us an oppurtunity to throw away a ton of stuff. The kids are all good, we have been batteling colds, the flu, stomache flu, ear aches and any other illness you can think of. But thank goodness we have been able to get through it all without any trips to the emergency room. Thanks to everyone who watched my little ones while they were sick and I had to work. Sierra got blessed this past Sunday and so did Derrick. Sierra's blessing was in sacrement meeting and Derrick (which we didn't plan for) was in the bishop's office. But thank goodness they are both blessed. I think one of the most awesome things to see is a group of men in a circle with their hands on a little head. Sunday night we headed over to Gary and Moriah's house to watch the superbowl. It was an awesome game. And although I have never been interested in watching footbal I really got interested when the Cardinals beat the Carolina Panthers. Because as you all know Jamaine is from North Carolina and was rooting for the Panthers and I of course being the loyal, fair-weathered fan that I am was rooting for the Cardinals. The only thing I know about the Cardinals is that they represent Arizona. But I watched the game and let me tell you it was a nail biter the entire game. I am still proud of the Cardinals. They did good and Gary and Moriah were such good hosts. I hope Moriah recovered with all the little boys running around and climbing on top of her table. She did good!! Well Jamaine and I joined the gym, the one by Alasken oil. He is gonna lift weights and I will be on the treadmill and spin bike thingy and maybe the stairstepper. I hope to be in shape by summer. I know this is gonna take some real self-control on my part. But I am sick of being fat. I think I am so sick if being fat that I am willing to stop drinking soda,(ugh just stab me in my heart). And skip all the bread and treats that I eat. Portions people, it's all about portions or so I've been told. Well that is all I have for now. Until next time America!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
That baby is precious and I am so bummed out that we didn't get to make it to the blessing(s). I am sooooo proud of you two for joining the gym...it's open 24 hours...it's so nice that if you feel the urge that you always have that option to work out at 2 in the morning. What a relief it is knowing that. Seriously...good job!
Loved this post! I have recovered and I have cleaned the soda splatter on my walls and baseboard and fridge and floor and everywhere else it was. Gary and I have joined that gym and when I am no longer knocked-up I would love to join you for a work out.
Post a Comment