MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!!!!
This year the holiday season has been a bit hard, financially for me. I have had some miracles happen to me in the form of kindness. I have been truly touched by the people who have helped me. They will never know how much they have done for me and how much their kindness means to me. I will never forget these acts of kindness and I hope your families are truly blessed. I realize how lucky I am to have such wonderful family and friends in my life. And I feel very fortunate that my family can enjoy the season. During these tough economic times I hope that we all remember those that cannot even afford to buy a loaf of bread or remember the family that lost everything and is now living in the forest in their tent. I hope to "pay it forward" for someone in the near future. So to those special someone, you know who you are, I love you. You are my heros.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment