Throw your hands in the air and wave em like you just don't care!!!!
I just thought I would share this with you, have you heard that song "My life would suck withou you" it's by Kelly Clarkson. If you haven't heard it I hope after this post you will go listen to it right away. My point is the song desribes Jamaine and I relationship to a tee, lol. I don't know if thats a good thing or what, but I'm just being honest. Yes we are dysfunctional but at the end of the day we love eachother. Oh yea and we got out marriage license yesterday.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Hallllll uuuuuuuu freakin loooooo yaaaaa!!! Oh, and I love Kelly Clarkson! Love ya!
Good for you guys!! What can I do to help? And your right I am going straight to itunes to find that song. Love you guys tons!!
Post a Comment