My favorite season of all is fall. I love seeing the leaves turn colors. The other day I seen a tree whose leaves were changing into red. The entire tree was red and it was so beautiful. I wished I had a camera on me so I could post it on here, but alas I did not. Halloween also happens to be one of my favorite holidays. I love to see the kids in their costumes. It's very exciting for them. This year I waited until the last moment to buy their costumes and because they picked out their costumes online, I waited until the very last moment to order them online. So Thursday (Halloween Eve) comes and there is no costumes. I am panacking and so are Bre and Austin. I call UPS and they tell me they will not be delivered until November 3. I was like that is totally unacceptable. So after a few phone calls to Target and UPS I found out that the package was delivered that day to the post office even though I used my physical address. So on Friday morning I was at the post office at 7:30 a.m. ringing the doorbell to get my package. It all worked out and the kids were happy. The night of trick or treating was very fun. The kids were worn out by 9:00 p.m. and while Jamaine tried to get them motivated to go on, they did not and I also remined him that 9:00 was probably late enough to be knocking on people's doors begging for candy.







1 comment:
Derrik was the cutest batman I have EVER seen!
Post a Comment