Monday, October 27, 2008

Some people dream of angels, I hold/held 5 in my arms.

I wish I had more time to spend with my kiddos, every week day is so rushed through that I don't get to spend much one on one time with Bre and Austin. But I appreciate them because they seem to understand. I feel very blessed all my kids are healthy and somewhat normal. I hope that through all the craziness of our life that my kids know that I love them very much.

2 comments:

Rick-n-Christa-n-CJ-n-Rigin said...

I love this post! What a great Mom you are. There just aren't enough hours in a day and our kids suffer...or so we think. Sometimes the guilt is just to much but the good thing is is that our kids are so great! So we may be doing something right!!

moriah said...

It's so hard to be a working mom and I am so proud of all you do. Guilt comes is an unfortunate emotion that comes with parenting. You have great kids and that says something about their mama.